Trapped Under the Waves @ East Cobb for Teens and Tweens [VIRTUAL PROGRAM]
- Wed, 09/01/2021 - 08:00 PM - Wed, 12/01/2021 - 08:05 PM
- Fri, 09/03/2021 - 08:00 PM - Fri, 12/03/2021 - 08:05 PM
- Wed, 09/08/2021 - 08:00 PM - Wed, 12/08/2021 - 08:05 PM
- Fri, 09/10/2021 - 08:00 PM - Fri, 12/10/2021 - 08:05 PM
- Wed, 09/15/2021 - 08:00 PM - Wed, 12/15/2021 - 08:05 PM
Trapped Under the Waves is one part story, one part choose your own adventure, and one part escape room. Click the link below to descend into the depths of the ocean aboard a deep sea observation base and research laboratory. Something has happened to the researchers in the deep sea lab and it's your job to find out what happened and escape alive. This program is designed for Teens and Tweens ages 11-17. PLEASE NOTE, the story has some mild sci-fi and horror elements to it and may not be suitable to younger readers. The entire experience takes about 30 minutes to complete. Feel free to try the story multiple times, making different choices each time. You can only learn the entire story by taking different routes through the experience.
Please note: this is a virtual event and not being held at a physical location.
East Cobb Library