Summer Chess: All Ages Open Play & Family-Style Instruction @ West Cobb!
- Wed, 06/01/2022 - 06:00 PM - Wed, 07/27/2022 - 07:30 PM
- Wed, 06/08/2022 - 06:00 PM - Wed, 08/03/2022 - 07:30 PM
- Wed, 06/15/2022 - 06:00 PM - Wed, 08/10/2022 - 07:30 PM
- Wed, 06/22/2022 - 06:00 PM - Wed, 08/17/2022 - 07:30 PM
- Wed, 06/29/2022 - 06:00 PM - Wed, 08/24/2022 - 07:30 PM
...want to play chess, but it seems too hard to learn?
...only one person in your family plays? :(
...passionate about chess, but find it difficult to find a worthy opponent?
Yes? Then Join us for basic family-style instruction or open play every Wednesday evening
this June and July @ 6:00—8:00pm
Learn to play chess with mini games (5-min.)
Learn stress-free mini games that introduce chess two pieces at a time,
the basic rules and etiquette of the game—family style.
Groups of 4 will receive 2 boards and sit at the same table,
while individual players will be partnered at other tables.
Patrons not wanting instruction are free to play quietly in the library at specially reserved tables.
This program is generously supported by Yvonne White, the owner Chess Made Fun, and KSU chess instructor.