Sewing 101 for Teens
- Wed, 09/29/2021 - 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- Wed, 10/13/2021 - 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- Wed, 10/27/2021 - 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- Wed, 11/10/2021 - 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- Wed, 11/24/2021 - 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Teens! Your sewing journey is just getting started! if you have been wanting to learn how to sew with sewing machines, join us at Switzer to learn to sew with sewing expert Veronica Taylor in this beginner’s class. Veronica will guide you through all the basics, from essential tools and materials to choosing patterns, cutting and marking fabric and so much more. In this class you will make a simple throw pillow and acquire skills that they can apply to any project. No prior experience necessary
All materials provided
Grades : 6th-12th
Registration Required, Space limited.
Please register below or Call 7705282379 to register.