Family Storytime at Gritters Library
- Wed, 09/29/2021 - 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Wed, 10/13/2021 - 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Wed, 10/27/2021 - 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Wed, 11/10/2021 - 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Wed, 11/24/2021 - 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Family Storytime is every other Wednesday morning at 10:30 AM for children ages 2-5 years and their caregivers. It includes read-alouds, rhymes, music and a small craft to encourage reading readiness and social skills.
Storytimes are a great way for children to build literacy skills, learn new songs, and interact with others in a safe and fun environment. No child is too young to benefit.
For more information about this program, call 770-528-2524. No registration is required.