CANCELLED: April 25th - Cobb Spring Community Recycling Event
Keep Cobb Beautiful is preparing to meet our Cobb County neighbors at Jim R. Miller Park on April 25, 2020 from 9AM-1PM. There are limits* and fees* where noted. Early arrival is recommended. See you soon!
On-Site Paper Shredding:
There is a limit of *ten* kitchen garbage bags or *ten* small banker boxes per vehicle. Paper with staples is OK. Protect against identity theft by having documents shredded securely on-site by a licensed, bonded and locally-owned shredding company.
- Medical bills, bank & credit card statements, checks, documents that contain personal/sensitive information
NO BINDER CLIPS OR PAPER CLIPS. NO GLOSSY PAPER , PHOTOS, MAGAZINES, JUNK MAIL, PERIODICALS, NEWSPAPER, CDs, DVDs, BINDERS OR BOOKS.
- Clean towels, sheets, clothing, shoes, blankets, purses, luggage, functional toy & bicycles. Functional car seats/booster seats with liners and restraints intact. Books, CD's, DVD's, records and tapes. Fabric and craft supplies. Functional small counter top appliances. Functional gas-powered tools (tank must be emptied). Housewares (dishes, cutlery, etc.), framed paintings and clothing hangers.
NO FLIP FLOPS, RUGS, RAGS, CARPET, BED PILLOWS, NON-FUNCTIONAL ITEMS
Hefty® EnergyBag® Program:
- Clean items only (hard-to-recycle plastics)
- Plastic shopping bags, plastic straws & coffee stir sticks (no wood), foam egg cartons, sandwich bags, salad bags, self-sealing bags, plastic utensils, plastic pet food bags (no paper no foil), plastic cereal/powder mix bags, frozen vegetable/fruit bags.
ITEMS MUST NOT CONTAIN METAL, FOIL OR PAPER. NO #1 PET/PETE PLASTIC, NO #2 HDPE PLASTIC .
Computers, cell phones, printers, circuit boards, hard drives, gaming systems, VCR, keyboard, flat screen monitor or TV, fax machines, etc.
*$10 CASH FEE FOR EACH CRT TV & CRT MONITOR*
- Clean items only. No size restriction. No food contaminated containers. Foam peanuts must be bagged separately.
- Stove, microwave, oven, washer, dryer, water heater, refrigerator, blender, grill, toaster, etc. All light bulbs and liquids must be removed.
- Steel, aluminum, cast iron, etc.
Lawn & Other Equipment:
Ceiling fan, lawn mower, weed eater, chainsaw, etc. Fuel must be removed from tank.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTABLE:
Batteries, light bulbs, household hazardous waste (oil, paint, fuel, etc.), medication or bio-hazardous waste, flip flop shoes, rags, wood, box spring, mattress, furniture, firearms, household fixtures (cabinet, door, window, etc.), plumbing fixtures (pipe, toilet, sink).
PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION TO KEEP COBB BEAUTIFUL, INC.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 770-528-1135