Cobb County Elections and Registration is currently seeking and scheduling drivers for delivery and pickup of voting equipment for 2020 Election Year.
Drivers will be responsible for loading and unloading the trucks as well as transporting election supplies to and from the polling facilities. Cobb County Elections & Registration utilize rented 16' and 26’ trucks with teams of 3-4 people per route. There are eight (8) dates to choose from for each election, five (5) dates for equipment delivery prior to the election and three (3) dates for equipment pick-up after an election.
- Hourly wage: $17.00/hour
- Hours: generally 7:30am - 4:00pm, dependent on workload
- Location: Kennesaw, GA.
- The first election's Delivery and Pickup dates are:
- March 12th - March 13th
- March 17th - March 23rd
- March 25th - March 27th
- The ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Clean motor vehicle record/background check
- Must be willing to sign a custodial oath for the equipment.
- Must attend a safety briefing administered by our Risk Management department
For each election, please provide a list of available dates via email to Gerry Miller, Prep Center Manager
|Presidential Preference Primary (PPP)||March 24, 2020|
|General Primary Election||May 19, 2020|
|General Primary Runoff *||July 21, 2020|
|General & Special Election||November 3, 2020|
|General & Special Runoff(Local/State)||December 1, 2020|
|General & Special Runoff(Federal)||January 5, 2021|
*Runoffs and Specials are conducted only if needed
To apply for a position, or to ask additional questions-email [email protected]