ELECTION CERTIFICATION: Cobb County Elections and Registration
- Mon, 11/08/2021 - 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration transitioned back to in-person meetings on June 21, 2021.
- All regular board meetings will be held in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room, located at 100 Cherokee St. NE, Marietta, GA 30060.
- Beginning in April 2021, all meetings will be recorded and streamed LIVE whenever possible on CobbTV’s YouTube and Facebook channels. Recordings are posted with meeting minutes.
- Public comment presented in-person will be limited to 12 speakers. A sign-up form will be available on the day of the meeting. Public comment presented virtually will also be limited to 12 speakers. A sign-up request form will be posted at the same time as the meeting agenda and the first 12 to sign-up will be called upon to speak.
- The Meeting Agenda is available at least three (3) days prior to the meeting.
- Subscribe to receive email updates from Cobb County Elections & Registration.
- Meeting schedules and agendas can be found at https://www.cobbcounty.org/elections/about/board
Due to the rise in COVID cases, Cobb County requires the wearing of masks while inside county facilities. Social distancing protocols are also in place in our public meeting spaces, with a 35-person capacity inside our Board of Commissioners meeting room.