BOARD MEETING: Cobb County Elections and Registration
- Tue, 05/24/2022 - 07:00 PM - 07:30 PM
The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration conducts in-person meetings, but will also allow public comment to be submitted virtually from a limited number of speakers.
Please review the information provided below.
- All regular board meetings will be held in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room, located at 100 Cherokee St. NE, Marietta, GA 30060. Election night board meetings will be held in the Elections and Registration Main Office located at 995 Roswell St. NE, Marietta, GA 30060.
- Beginning in April 2021, all meetings will be recorded and streamed LIVE whenever possible on CobbTV’s YouTube and Facebook channels. Recordings are posted with meeting minutes.
- Public comment presented in-person will be limited to 12 speakers. A sign-up form will be available on the day of the meeting. Public comment presented virtually will also be limited to 12 speakers. A sign-up request form will be posted at the same time as the meeting agenda and the first 12 to sign-up will be called upon to speak.
- The Meeting Agenda is available at least three (3) days prior to the meeting.
- Subscribe to receive email updates from Cobb County Elections & Registration.
Phone: (770) 528-2581
Email: [email protected]