BOARD MEETING: Cobb County Elections and Registration
- Mon, 04/11/2022 - 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration conducts in-person meetings, but will also allow public comment to be submitted virtually from a limited number of speakers. A schedule of meeting dates is posted below.
Please review the information provided below.
- All regular board meetings will be held in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room, located at 100 Cherokee St. NE, Marietta, GA 30060.
- Beginning in April 2021, all meetings will be recorded and streamed LIVE whenever possible on CobbTV’s YouTube and Facebook channels. Recordings are posted with meeting minutes.
- Public comment presented in-person will be limited to 12 speakers. A sign-up form will be available on the day of the meeting. Public comment presented virtually will also be limited to 12 speakers. A sign-up request form will be posted at the same time as the meeting agenda and the first 12 to sign-up will be called upon to speak.
- The Meeting Agenda is available at least three (3) days prior to the meeting.
- Subscribe to receive email updates from Cobb County Elections & Registration.
Phone: (770) 528-2581
Email: [email protected]