2022 CSBG CARES Application Cycle Open
The Cobb County CDBG Program Office is accepting grant applications for Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2022 Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) CARES Supplemental Program. On August 4, 2021, Cobb County was awarded CSBG CARES Act Supplemental funds from the Georgia Department of Human Services to address the unmet needs from the impact of the COVID-19 disaster.
The funding level for Cobb County for the FFY 2022 CSBG CARES program beginning October 1, 2021 is $99,219.00. The application cycle will commence on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 and end on Tuesday, September 7, 2021.
The CDBG Program Office will host a Virtual Application Workshop on August 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. to learn more about the grant and application process. Dial in: (408) 650-3123 and enter Access Code: 900-035-445
CSBG Eligible Services
- Employment Services: Internships, Skills Training, Job Search, and Employment
- Education Services: Child/ Youth Programs, School Supplies, and Adult Education Programs
- Support Services/Multiple Domains: Case Management, Childcare Payments, Transportation Assistance, Documents Assistance, and Re-entry Services.
- Housing Services: Housing Placement (including Emergency Shelter), Eviction Prevention, and Utility Assistance Health/Mental/ Social/Behavioral Services: Health Assessments and Screenings, Support Groups, Dental Services, and Family Development Skills
- Income and Asset Building Services: Counseling Services, Benefits Coordination, and Asset Building
Cobb County CDBG Program Office
192 Anderson Street, Suite 150
Marietta, Georgia 30060