Chief Judge Reuben M. Green, Superior Court of Cobb County
- Memorandum (4/13/20): Court Operating Procedures
- Memorandum (5/12/20): General Safety Guidelines For All Courts in Cobb County
- Order Declaring Judicial Emergency
- Second Order Declaring Judicial Emergency (5/12/20)
- Third Order Declaring Judicial Emergency
- July Adjournment Order (July 10, 2020)
- Grand Jury Adjournment Order
- Notice to the Bar and Public Regarding Safety at The Courthouse (July 10, 2020)
- Notice to Criminal Defense Bar: Court Operating Procedures
- Notice to Criminal Defense Bar: Scheduling Nonessential Matters
- Notice: Civil & Domestic Pretrial Conferences and/or Ruling on the Briefs
- Notice: Domestic Relations Custody Orders for School and Holiday Visitation
- Clarification: Domestic Relations Custody Orders for Visitation
For info on other Cobb Courts (Probate, Magistrate, State, etc.) visit the main Cobb County COVID-19 page here, and refer to the COURT SYSTEM Information section.
Justice Harold D. Melton, Supreme Court of Georgia
Court Program Updates
All mediations suspended through June 12, 2020 OR through expiration of judicial emergency order.
From The Court to the Classroom: Mock Trials/School Visits
All mock trials, school visits, and courthouse tours are cancelled until further notice.
Court Services Updates
Staff is available to assist patrons, during current operating hours, which are from 9am until 3pm, Monday through Friday. Westlaw & LexisNexis are available on patron access computers in library.
To access family law packets & service forms, visit the Superior Court Forms page
If printing forms from your home computer, forms are FREE. Printing from the Law Library computers is 25 cents per page. Cash and Card are accepted.
Accountability Court Updates
SUPERIOR COURT ACCOUNTABILITY COURTS shall be at the discretion of the Presiding Judge of each Accountability Court. They will be conducted from an open courtroom via video conference. Participants are excused from reporting in person to the courtroom proceedings during the Judicial Emergency, but will attend via video conference. Please contact the Accountability Court’s Coordinator or Case Manager if you have questions.
Veterans Treatment Court
Watch this short video to see how Chief Judge Reuben Green , Cobb Veterans Treatment Court Presiding Judge, finds new ways to hold court while keeping veteran participants safe during the Judicial Emergency Order.