Tricia Crawford, Administrative Assistant
(770) 528-1834 (Fax)
Mary Catherine Fudger, Staff Attorney
Rhonda Eubanks, Court Reporter
Judge S. Lark Ingram was appointed as a Superior Court Judge of Cobb County on November 21, 1995. She qualified without opposition for re-election in July 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, and also in 2016. Judge Ingram was elected by the other judges to serve as Chief Judge from 2007-2008.
Previously, Judge Ingram was appointed as a State Court Judge of Cobb County in May 1991. She was re-elected to the State Court bench in July 1992, and served until November 21, 1995.
Prior to her service as a State Court Judge, from 1980 to 1991, Judge Ingram served as an Assistant United States Attorney in the Criminal and Civil Divisions of the United Department of Justice in the Northern District of Georgia. Judge Ingram graduated from Marietta High School in 1971, Emory University in 1975, and University of Georgia School of Law in 1978.
Judge Ingram and her husband reside in Cobb County. Their daughter is married and living with her husband and children in Birmingham, Alabama.
Judge Ingram is involved in the following professional organizations:
- Council of Superior Court Judges, Seventh District Administrative Judge (2014-2016) (Executive, Nominations, Bench and Bar Committees)
- Judicial Council 7th District Representative (2014-2016)
- Judicial Council/Administrative Office of the Courts Selection Committee for Executive Director (2015)
- Board of Visitors, University of Georgia Law School, Former Chair
- University of Georgia Law School Alumni Council Member (District 7), Former Member
- Master of the Inn, Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court
- Judicial Qualifications Commission, Former Member
- Cobb Bar Association (Past Chair, Speakers Bureau, Law Day and 50th Anniversary Chair, Board of Trustees; State Bar of Georgia)
- Council of State Court Judges, Past Member
- Board of Trustees of the Trial Judges and Solicitors Retirement Fund, Past Member
Judge Ingram’s civic involvement includes:
- Leadership Cobb Alumni Association (Past Member, Selection Committee; Past Chair, Law Enforcement Day; Politics Day member)
- Cobb Chamber of Commerce (Past Member, Public Safety Committee, Cobb Executive Women and Focus Cobb)
- Cobb County YMCA (Past Board Member); West Cobb YMCA Steering Committee (former member)
- Honoree, YWCA Women of Achievement
- Kiwanis Club of Marietta (25 year member); (Past Board Member)
- Cobb Landmarks and Historical Society (Former Board Member)
- Junior League of Cobb-Marietta (Former Board Member)
- Marietta/ Cobb Museum of Art (Former Board Member)
- The Walker School, Former Trustee
- Oxford College of Emory University, Past Alumni Council Member