State Court Clerk Employment
Job Title: Judicial Administrative Technician II
Posting Date: December 13, 2018
Closing Date: December 21, 2018
Open Until Filled: No
Grade Code: 9
Salary: $30,415.14 - $48,664.83
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Full-time Position Available
Essential Duties of a Judicial Administrative Technician II:
- Performs extensive customer service and responds to requests for information from the public in person and on the phone
- Inputs required information into the case management system
- Disseminates forms; Receives, files, and scans documents
- Receives, logs, and records various legal documents
- Performs basic clerical functions
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Certain positions require cash handling
- Strong computer and data entry skills (Data Entry Test Required)
- High school graduate or GED
- Basic knowledge of any Word, Excel, or Adobe programs
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with the public
- Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities essential to the job
- Cobb County is an equal opportunity employer.
- Cobb County Government does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
- Cobb County Government is a smoke-free environment for all employees.
- Cobb County Government is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Email required documents to: [email protected]
Optional Document: Resume