National Crime Victims' Rights Week
April 18-24 is National Crime Victims' Rights Week
“Support Victims. Build Trust. Engage Communities.”
Check out our informational videos to learn more about services available to crime victims.
LiveSafe Resources: https://youtu.be/1KnJ354RJug
SafePath Children's Advocacy Center: https://youtu.be/DKrBJQk-hJ0
Public Safety: https://youtu.be/etv3XrcTOdM
The Cobb DA’s Office and Kennesaw State University’s WellStar College of Health and Human Services have established a clinic offering free counseling to victims of felony crimes who are without other resources.
For appointments, call 770-528-3047.
- Office for Victims of Crime: www.ovc.gov
- Victim Witness Units
- District Attorney’s Office (felonies): 770-528-3047
- Solicitor General’s Office (misdemeanors): 770-528-8500
- SafePath Children’s Advocacy Center: 770-801-3465
- LiveSafe Resources 24-hour crisis line: 770-427-3390