National Crime Victims' Rights Week
April 18-24 is National Crime Victims' Rights Week
“Support Victims. Build Trust. Engage Communities.”
Check out our informational videos to learn more about services available to crime victims.
The Cobb DA’s Office and Kennesaw State University’s WellStar College of Health and Human Services have established a clinic offering free counseling to victims of felony crimes who are without other resources.
For appointments, call 770-528-3047.
- Office for Victims of Crime: www.ovc.gov
- Victim Witness Units
- District Attorney’s Office (felonies): 770-528-3047
- Solicitor General’s Office (misdemeanors): 770-528-8500
- SafePath Children’s Advocacy Center: 770-801-3465
- LiveSafe Resources 24-hour crisis line: 770-427-3390