Parking Changes at Cobb's Decks near the Marietta Square (VIDEO)
A private company takes over management of Cobb County’s two parking decks near the Marietta Square on May 6. Watch the video to see how this might change your parking plans if you come to do business at a county building or are coming to visit the Square.
- The “Cobb-Waddell” parking deck attached to the 100 Cherokee government building will be for EMPLOYEES ONLY on weekdays between 5 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The Cobb-Waddell deck will be open to public parking after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends.
- The “Lawrence Street” parking deck will be open to public parking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Gates will now operate 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week.
- LAZ Parking will have additional people on site to smooth the transition, and will improve signage in the area to make sure drivers know where to go.
- Public Parking Rates:
- First 30 minutes = Free
- 30-60 minutes = $2
- 1-2 hours = $4
- 2-4 hours = $6
- 4-6 hours = $7
- 6+ hours = $8
Ross Cavitt | Cobb County Communications | [email protected]