Cobb Government Adjusts Operations to Respond to Rising COVID Spread
Responding to public health concerns over the rising COVID-19 spread in the community, the Cobb County Manager adjusted county operations to reduce the amount of on-the-job contact between employees and to reduce the contact between employees and residents. County government will remain open and essential services will continue.
These changes will NOT affect the following:
- Essential county services
- The court system
- Any aspect of elections, including advance voting
There will be some adjustments:
- Libraries will go back to curbside services only. To see what libraries are affected and how to access materials please visit this webpage for more.
- Public meetings will likely be returning to a virtual format. Public participation will still be allowed. Monitor www.cobbcounty.org/meetings in the coming weeks for specific information about the Board of Commissioners, Zoning, and other meetings.
- Senior Services will continue to operate in its current limited operation status. All centers will remain open and will be staffed to accommodate existing services. Programs like Meals on Wheels and transportation services will continue. For more information contact your senior center. Contact information is available on www.CobbSeniors.org.