Apply Now to be a Poll Worker for November Election
We need you for an upcoming election! Cobb County continually looks for residents who want to serve their community by working on election day. Election day poll workers will help set up and open the polling place, greet voters, assist voters and close the polling place.
We are looking for workers who take pride in their work, are patient, take direction well and who pay attention to detail.
- At least 16 years and older
- U.S. citizen and can read, write and speak English
- Resident of Cobb County or employed by Cobb County
- No prior felony convictions for at least 10 years
- Trained for each election
- Get paid to serve your community
- Unique opportunity to experience the fundamental part of the voting process
- Cultivate an interest in the election process
- Work side-by-side with your neighbors
- Gain resume experience
To complete and submit the poll worker application electronically, click here.
For more information, visit cobbelections.org.